That’s just over 4 blog posts per week.
I’m happy with that rate of blog posts being added and intend to keep to the same rate in 2011.
These are my top ten most visited posts this year (in most visited order) and include topics such as backlinks, website names, seo, facebook applications, wordpress video themes, working from home…maybe you missed some of them!
1. The methods I use to get backlinks:
2. Check out this short video to see and hear the do’s and don’ts of website names:
3. Here are a few tips for optimizing your blog so that Google will crawl it more often:
4. Let these posts that I have found help you get the best ideas on which Facebook applications to install:
5. For those looking for video wordpress themes out there, try these links:
6. From ways to succeed at work to how to relax, here are fifty tips to help turn your life around:
7. Here are the small costs involved to set up your own blog:
8. Here’s Matt sharing his views on WordPress and other SEO techniques:
9. Here’s a short video showing you how to set up the All-in-one-SEO plugin with your best keyword phrases:
10. How I chose the right product for my blog business: