Another short burst of decluttering today. Only took about 5 minutes and I removed from my life:
- Foreign currency – no longer in circulation
- Some aftershave I really don’t like the smell of
- A one meter firewire lead
- Some old business cards for an old website I used to run
- A broken USB lead for an Apple Ipod
- An eye-mask
- A Broken CD
- One half of a heart rate monitor (perhaps I might find the other half!)
- Some headphones I got free on some flight across the Atlantic
- The empty box to my Power Balance band
That’s it – 10 things…gone forever!
I have so much more to do!