You may have seen one of my recent posts entitled, “How to improve page rank by having a link building campaign”
In that post I discuss a report by Steven Clayton and Tim Godfrey.
In summary, the report said if you want to improve page rank…build backlinks.
You can read the full report by clicking here: Does Google really care about content?
So, in this post I thought I would share how you can improve page rank by getting some free backlinks from Google itself and the mighty Digg.
A Google Backlink – PR: 8
The 3 steps needed:
1. Open a Google account by going to:
2. Edit your profile and add all your personal information as required by going to:
And ensure you ‘check’ the box that says, “Display my full name so I can be found in search”, like this:
3. Now you can add your links by scrolling down to the section that starts with “Links”.
Make sure you use your primary keyword phrase as the backlink description.
Once complete all of your links will be visible on the right hand side of your Google profile.
The Digg Backlink – PR: 8
The steps needed:
1. Open a Digg account by going to:
2. Edit your profile by clicking on ‘profile’ at the top.
3. Click on “Add a Bio & Links”
4. Scroll down to the section headed, “Links and Contact Info”
Simply add your links and make sure you use your primary keyword phrase as the backlink description.
Once complete all of your links will be visible on the right hand side of your Digg profile.
5. Then go to your Profile settings and set your links to be accessible by public. In the ‘Display URLs I add to my profile to’ section, choose the option ‘Anyone’ as shown below:
Complete the above steps and then you have two page rank 8 sites linking back to your sites which will improve page rank.
If you wish to see 30 more such sites every month where you can set-up backlinks, click here and subscribe to Angela’s Easy Back Link Builder for just $5 (affiliated link)