Most bloggers love stat watching, right?
We want to know if we are getting more traffic, backlinks, opt-ins….
Tracking your blog performance is very important and is one way to monitor the success of your blog.
But what do you monitor?
Amount of traffic?
Where does the traffic come from?
Number of new visitors?
Number of Comments?
Social Bookmarking Numbers?
Google Page Rank?
Or a myriad of the above?
But the BIG PROBLEM WITH MONITORING STATISTICS IS…
…it takes too much time to gather and monitor all the different statistics available.
Google Analytics, Yahoo, Compete, Alexa, Quantcast, Klout, Twitter, Facebook, FeedBurner…the list is endless.
Imagine logging into all these different accounts each time you wanted to monitor your blog statistics?
Some blog owners do…numerous times a day!
Over the last few months Joel (aka Blog Tech Guy) and I have been creating and testing a brand new WordPress plugin to solve this time consuming problem.
Let us introduce to you…Pro Blog Stats.
We’ve gathered input from numerous bloggers.
We’ve had numerous testers.
We’ve had constructive feedback and we are now close to launching Pro Blog Stats.
Why use Pro Blog Stats Plugin?
- The set-up of the plugin takes a few minutes and needs to be set-up only once
- It takes less than 6 seconds to grab over 50 different stats including all the ones mentioned above
- It displays all the stats in one place…your WordPress dashboard
- There is no server or hosting overhead. The only time it uses any resources is during the 6 seconds it takes to grab the stats and display them
- You get to see the trends of all the different stats over time
As I say above, we are close to launching and I’ll be back very soon telling you a little more about Pro Blog Stats.
If you want to know more now, please ask in the comments below.