Thought I’d have a bit of fun today and share with you 50 things you just didn’t know about me:
1. I met my wife on a blind date
2…I proposed on Valentines day 4 months later
3…we got married 7 months later
4…and we argued almost every day on honeymoon!
5…and we celebrated 25 years marriage this year
6. I was born on a council estate in London
7. I like to cook in my spare time
8…and my favourite dish to cook is a roast dinner
9 When I was 15 while playing football, I twisted my knee and the knee cap went right round to the side of my leg…
10…. numerous Doctors surrounded me because they had never seen anything like it before!
11. I love chocolate and Belgian beer
12. I have one tattoo. My wife’s name “Joy” in Hindi on my forearm
13. My wife and I are learning to ballroom and latin dance
14…We can dance the Waltz, Quickstep, Jive, Tango, Foxtrot, Samba, Rumba
15. I started my on-line business 3 years ago while working full-time
16…and left the 9-5 corporate world earlier this year
17. I also blog about self-development and Management: Manager Skill
18.I dropped out of university after one year – I wanted to earn money
19. When I was 17 I had 4 part-time jobs as well as being at school
20. I managed my son’s football team for many years and we won several cups
21. My favorite band of all time is Earth, Wind and Fire.
22…and I always go if they tour the UK
23. I am a Pisces
24. I go for a walk for 30 minutes every morning
25. My wife and I have 2 children
26. I say “no worries” a lot
27. I’d love to be able to sing but I am actually useless
28. I don’t particularly enjoy writing yet I write almost every day for this blog and other blogs. In fact, English was my weakest subject in school.
29. I love buying books and have stacks I never get round to reading
30. I adore food especially puddings like apple crumble and custard
31. I love getting up early and working – sometimes 4.30am
32. I don’t watch too much TV but I do like Strictly Come Dancing
33. My wife and I play badminton every week
34. I have 2 brothers and sisters – all older than me
35. Mon nom, Rondeau, est français
36…but I can’t speak French
37. My first car was a Mini
38…and now I drive a S-Type Jaguar
39. I recently gave up my $250k corporate job
40… to become a full-time internet thingy
41. I have only ever lived in two places – London and Worthing
42. I love wearing striped shirts
43…but sometimes just wear shorts to work
44. I love making lists
45…and crossing things off when completed
46. I’ve been a Chelsea football fan since I was 5
47. My dad was a scrap metal dealer, and in the early days I went out with him on his horse and cart
48. I am hopeless at spelling
49…and my wife proof reads all my written work
50. My favourite film is BIG with Tom Hanks. Here’s the trailer. Bet you have to laugh!
This is great! It is nice to know the little things about a person. Really appreciate you sharing. When it comes to football I like the Denver Bronco’s myself. By the way I hope your knee is ok now and hasn’t given you to much problem through the years.
As for the spelling, I know how that feels. However I have found that with practice you get better.
When I was in the 3rd grade I was really good at memorizing words. My teacher thought I was a good speller. Sent me to the spelling contest. One the first word my mind went blank.( the word was this I spelled it theis) Mom was pretty disappointed, me I was glad it was over with.
thank again for sharing.
Thanks for dropping by!
My knee cap still ‘pops out’ every now and then. It’s quite funny. First time I did it, my whole leg was in plaster for 6 weeks. Second time, the hospital just popped it back and sent me home. The third time, they said “Why you here?”
I have to wear a knee brace thing whenever I play sport.
I am a fan of your “no worries” theme and love it when you skype it to me. I love being a full time internet thingy! It is the bomb! Oh yes and I found a home. I will do a video later. Much love. 🙂
Well done on finding a home. Excellent news!
Giving up a 250k job to do internet stuff is no joke! Awesome.
It’s taken a lot of hard work and time to get to the position to be able to give it up and I don’t regret it for one minute!
Thanks for dropping by.
Truly genuine and honest self personal review… Seldom had we seen this in any blogs or webs… Thank you for realizing someone called ‘myself’…
I think I should do more of this type of blog post.
Now who says twitter does not work!. Whilst browsing. I saw your face and thought I would click on you! here I am and just about to buy a couple of products. Even though you are a Chelsea fan!
I think I need to nick your 50 things Idea great.
I will be back!!
.-= deniseoyston@onlinemarketingcumbria´s last blog ..Web site Marketing: Are You Making These 3 Crazy Mistakes? =-.
Nice to see you here!
Yeah, go ahead and steal the 50 things idea. Let me know when done and I’ll come over see all about you!
I checked your blog out after seeing a comment you made over at the Smart Passive Income blog, and I’m glad I did.
We have a few things in common. I worked three jobs while going to school, and asked my wife to marry me after we’d only been dating a short while.
In regards to #27 on your list, you should know that I’ve only met one person in my life that sings worse than I used to. He was horrible, but only marginally more horrible than I once was. I’ve wanted to sing since I was a six year old, so when I was nineteen I bought a microphone and studied recordings of myself until I learned how. I spent the next twenty years as a professional singer/songwriter. The moral? If you want something bad enough, you can achieve it. I’m now using that same drive and determination to become successful as an Internet marketer.
I’m looking forward to reading your posts and learning from you.
Thanks for dropping by. It does look like we have a few things in common.
Re: Singing – my voice is so bad – I don’t think I could do anything with it!
Hope to see you again.
i come a cross your blog and was attracted by your photo.this is so informative for a new bloger like me and i should admit your a great writer.
Thanks for those kind words.
I see you are from Kenya…I visited there on holiday a couple of years ago. Beautiful.
You kept the post so simple and so brilliant. I’m inspired, maybe I should also try jotting down what others don’t know about me but of course, I’m not publishing it. The kneecap story was interesting because its a very rare case, all these years I’ve not seen a case like that. You were lucky to get away with that Andrew.
I can tell you…it was very painful!
It has actually happened a couple times since as well.
Really an interesting post to get you know more about you personal.Its first time I see that some blog and web owners shares his life and personal things with readers of their blog.